Monday, November 12, 2007

A Morbid Mort

I was pleasantly surprised with the response to my departure from the game last week, so we will do more of that in the future. However, it wouldn't be the Mort Game if we didn't, you know, play the game every so often. The new Mort is up.
In some quick comics chat, Keeper mentioned in his last comment being excited for the last issue of Illumanati. After reading it, I would have to agree. Big exciting doings in the Marvel universe, although I wish that they would actually finish one crisis (World War Hulk) before they move on to the next.
This week is going to be a banner day in the Hylemon household as my wife says. All-Star Superman, Booster Gold, Captain Carrot, Salvation Run, A Teen Titans Special, Welcome to Tranquility, Captain Marvel, House of M: Avengers, Marvel Comics Presents, Thor, and X-Factor are some of the comics I am most excited about.
Have a great week!

2 Comments:

Blogger KeeperOfBooks34 said...

Morbius? I think he's a vampire that was in Spider-Man during the Clone years.

10:44 AM

 
Blogger GliterallyScoot said...

Gasp! I can see images and comment again! Wonderful!

Is this some guy from the Anita Blake Vampire Hunter Person Girl Underdressed Woman or Whatever series? :-D

10:55 AM

 

Post a Comment

<< Home