Tuesday, October 10, 2006

Halloween Countdown: Mort Number Five


As was correctly guessed, our most recent mort is indeed Man-Thing, Marvel's less competent version of Swamp Thing. The picture is from the made for Sci-Fi movie by the same name, which may have been the worst movie I've ever seen, and is certainly the worst comic book movie I've ever seen. I'm usually not a detail oriented movie goer, but the producers saved money by hiring locals in Australia, so the characters often switch from their wretched Louisiana accents into surprisingly more wretched Australian accents without rhyme or reason. That, and the plot appears to be a superfluous part of the film.

I decided todays mort should be a head scratcher. Do your best and enjoy.

1 Comments:

Blogger KeeperOfBooks34 said...

This am not Bizarro's enemy "Grave Digger Lad!"

Which leads to my next great idea, Bizaricho. "Me no beat Greenberg THREE times!"

2:41 PM

 

Post a Comment

<< Home