Wednesday, January 03, 2007

Mort in Distress


Regan is right once again. Our previous Mort was the once and future Titan Jericho during the period when we discover he is not dead, but instead has been secretly possessing the body of his father Slade Wilson, better known as Deathstroke the Terminator. I don't want to spoil things for those of you waiting for the trade paperback of the Titans, but Jericho is back, which makes me happy. I have said before that he is my favorite comic book character behind Booster Gold and Ambush Bug. This leads me to an ancillary question. Who is your favorite super hero, and in a larger sense, what qualities make a hero one of your favorites? I'll respond to that question in my next post.

Okay, the new Mort should be an easy one (especially if you have the DC Encyclopedia), so I will expect you to tell me about her powers as well as giving me her name.

1 Comments:

Blogger KeeperOfBooks34 said...

I don't have encyclopedias. But I'm guessing it's Dream Girl from LOSH?

12:32 PM

 

Post a Comment

<< Home