Friday, October 13, 2006

Halloween Countdown: Mort Number Six


Unlike previous morts, I can completely believe that none of you knew my last candidate. He is Halloween Man. What, you've never heard of him? I hadn't either until I attended Wizard World Texas four years ago. It turns out the creator (whose name I have long since forgotten, but you can read the work here) is a local boy. I got to meet the author of Halloween Man and even have him sign the obviously self produced comic book I bought from him. The story itself was, well, unique, but not altogether bad.

Okay, to make up for the toughie, I will give you what I consider to be an easy one. Don't prove me wrong.

1 Comments:

Blogger KeeperOfBooks34 said...

Ghost of Jeb Stuart?

Which beg's the question, which is more offensive? A tank marked with that double cross the German's used, or a tank with a Confederate battle flag?

7:38 AM

 

Post a Comment

<< Home