Tuesday, October 24, 2006

Halloween Countdown: Mort Number Nine


I am forced to admit that DC's character Jack O'Lantern is far more lame than the Marvel variety, but that also makes him far more worthy of an induction on my Mort Game blog. Now unfortunatly, I could not tell you to save my life which of the three Jack O'Lanterns is pictured below, but all of them were basically the same. They had a magic lantern given them by an Irish fairy that let them do things like fly and be able to speak clearly despite wearing a hood with no mouth hole cut into it. Jack O' Lantern was a member of the Global Guardians, although the current incarnation is a member of the UltraMarines.

The new mort is my favorite picture on the Halloween countdown, just because it is simultaneously goofy and creepy and a little psychedelic. It is not a difficult guess for the seasoned comic book fan, but it could be a good source for some creative poster to fabricate a humerous story (I'm looking at you, Regan). Oh, and apparently because it needs to be said, the mort is the big guy in green.

1 Comments:

Blogger KeeperOfBooks34 said...

Oh, I know this one. Bill Clinton.

http://www.enterstageright.com/archive/articles/1100clinton.htm

6:59 AM

 

Post a Comment

<< Home