Tuesday, June 05, 2007

A Bee-utiful Mort


Randy pretty much nailed our last mort, The Fantastic Four's alien nemesis Impossible Man. Much like DC's Mr. Mxyzptlk, the Impossible Man is an other dimensional entity that appears on earth every so often to play tricks on the heroes to relieve his own personal boredom. The primary difference is that while DC's imp has reality warping powers, the Impossible Man is apparently "limited" to changing his own shape, although this isn't much of a limit since he has been able to shapeshift into everything from a spaceship to Galactus himself.

I'm strongly tempted to use my newfound knowledge of golden age Avengers and Fantastic Four to find a mort you would never guess, but I'll refrain from that for now. Instead, I will return to my DC roots for today's mort, a second generation hero. Enjoy!

1 Comments:

Blogger KeeperOfBooks34 said...

Wow, that's morty. To quote Khan Noonien Singh, "I don't know you." Based off the art and the van that says SHADE in the background, I'm betting it's a recent Freedom Fighters character.

6:32 AM

 

Post a Comment

<< Home