Monday, April 23, 2007

The World's Largest Love Mort-chine


Well, I put up an Indy Mort and you get quiet on me all of a sudden. I'm sure that it is because I have stumped you with my massive Comic Book knowledge and not because everyone I know who posts on this site either had a kid this week or is related to someone who did. Oh well, hopefully you'll get a chance to play this week in between changing diapers and warming bottles.


For the record, last week's Morts were Cassie Hack and her partner Vlad from the Devil's Due publication HACK/slash. Cassie was the lone survivor of a horror movie-esque slasher named "The Lunch Lady", who also happened to be her mother. Now, she travels the globe hunting these slashers and killing them before they can kill innocents. After several one shots and a mini-series, HACK/slash will begin an ongoing series in May.


The newest Mort was the star of the funniest comic I read this week. Good luck!

2 Comments:

Blogger KeeperOfBooks34 said...

That is one ugly mort. Looks like a cross between crazy Aquaman from 52, Mogo, and Swamp Thing. I'm going to guess his name is Jere.

7:25 AM

 
Blogger KeeperOfBooks34 said...

I tried to post on the last one, but something is different about the website and it wouldn't accept me until I made a new account.

7:26 AM

 

Post a Comment

<< Home