Sunday, June 24, 2007

Politically incorrect Mort

It is no secret that comics have their fill of characters who would not be considered politically correct. Truth be told, this is one of the things that I really like about comic books, in so much as they give kind of a month by month look at the world as it is (hold the laughter, please). This has been the really fun part of my 40 years of the Avengers DVD-ROM, stumbling onto the occasional "socially aware" issue that has the Avengers combatting the evils opposing African-Americans, Women, and Native Americans. Of course, all of these issues are written by Stan Lee or Roy Thomas, neither of whom were African-American, women, or Native Americans. Where am I going with all of this? I don't have any clue, but here is a picture of one such politically incorrect mort. Who is he?

1 Comments:

Blogger KeeperOfBooks34 said...

This is a good one. I even tried to cheat by looking up Jimmy Woo but I can't find this one.

9:02 PM

 

Post a Comment

<< Home