Sunday, March 09, 2008

Mort Game Version 2.0

Ulu Vakk from the planet Lupra was struck by a ray from another dimension and gained the ability to change the color of objects. Taking the name Color Kid, Ulu joined the Legion of Substitute Heroes. In current continuity, it was mentioned in an issue of Action Comics that he was blinded by Earth Man, thus making his powers fairly moot.

As I mentioned in my main blog, Jennifer and I got a new printer, one that doubles as a scanner and a copier. This is exciting news for the mort game, as it means that I don't have to hunt down images for an obscure character that I want to induct into this hall of shame. All I have to do is go to my well organized and very expansive personal comic book collection and find any random image I want. I think this development will allow me much more freedom in my selections. In celebration of this, I have two morts for you this week. One is Marvel and one is from DC, and I scanned both of them myself. So, enjoy!

1 Comments:

Blogger KeeperOfBooks34 said...

I don't know who Hates Furniture Man at the top is. Looks like a standard Marvel mercenary villian.

The bottom guys I think is DC because the picture looks like it is from Whos Who. I'm guessing old school Mr. America.

7:18 PM

 

Post a Comment

<< Home