Monday, March 05, 2007

Mob Murdering Mort

Sasquatch was a member of Alpha Flight, Marvel's premiere Canadian Super-Hero group. He's big and strong and, well, Orange. The first Alpha Flight series, which I've read a few random issues of, was quite good, but the more recent comedic take on the team was superb. I have the whole series (which was painfully short lived) if anyone is interested in borrowing it.
Today's Mort is a little bit of a test for Jennifer, as I spent most of Saturday customizing a figure of him (Possible pictures of this to come). So, baby, can you remember what I told you his name was? Sorry Joanna and Eric, but we are back in DC territory with this one. Oh, and before I'm asked, the Mort is the guy in Black holding the gun.

4 Comments:

Blogger KeeperOfBooks34 said...

I think this look for Vigilante looks like it could be from any one of the James Bond movies where the bad guy lackeys are chasing him during a ski scene. Like in "For Your Eyes Only."

Also, I never thought about it before, but it looks like the update for Nightwing may have borrowed a bit from this.

2:55 PM

 
Blogger january embers said...

OK, I swear I really DID remember the name before I clicked over here to post and found that YET AGAIN, Randy had beaten me to the punch.

I've got to get an accounting job....

:)

It is, indeed, Vigilante, and Paul's customized action figure looks great!

2:57 PM

 
Blogger GliterallyScoot said...

SCUBA STEVE, what are you doing with that gun!?

6:08 AM

 
Blogger KeeperOfBooks34 said...

Mathchick is winning. Scuba Steve is greatness.

6:17 AM

 

Post a Comment

<< Home