Wednesday, August 15, 2007

That's "Mister" Skull-Faced Mort to you


Sheikh Farouk Al-Fasaud was a crooked government official in an oil producing middle eastern country. His scheming was uncovered by American journalist Gregory Dunbar. Enraged, the sheikh attempted to kill Dunbar by stabbing him with a knife, but Dunbar ducked and Fasaud stabbed a nearby video camera instead. This accident transformed him into an electronic form that allowed Fasaud to continue his campaign of revenge against the reporter. The "All-New" Fantastic Four (featuring Human Torch, Thing, the Inhuman Crystal, and the Ms. Marvel that would one day be transformed into She-Thing), managed to stop the sheikh's vengance.

Okay, I've decided to return to my DC comics roots for the new Mort. Take your best guess.

7 Comments:

Blogger KeeperOfBooks34 said...

Mr. Bones before he started working for the government. He was in a group of ne'er-do-wells that included an evil doll, right?. I forget the name of the group.

6:06 AM

 
Blogger KeeperOfBooks34 said...

So did TNT have their shipment in time last night?

I know it's just feeding the monster to say this, but Booster Gold was the best new comic I read yesterday. Will we get a exclusive mortgame blog review?

6:37 AM

 
Blogger Phylemon said...

TNT did get their shipment, but I only got some of my comics because they sold out of some before we got back there. I'm glad that you enjoyed Booster, and I may do a review on it if I remember to do so. Unfortunately, I always save the best books to read last, so BG is at the bottom of my reading list right now.

6:46 AM

 
Blogger KeeperOfBooks34 said...

Hey right now on phylemon we can read about the history of the Restoration Movement, which was started when Luther nailed the 95 Theses to the church door in Wittenburg. When do we get to read about the Restoration of a Booster Gold Monthly, which was started by Luthor nailing everybody and creating 52 Earths?

9:01 PM

 
Blogger KeeperOfBooks34 said...

Jan Embers could probably point our that there are 43 more Theses than Earths. I'm not sure what that means exactly, but I'm pretty sure it's important.

9:05 PM

 
Blogger january embers said...

Oh, definitely - the 43 represents both that the answer to life, the universe and everything in it is 42 and that marvelous fact we all learned from Highlander - there can be only 1! :)

7:03 AM

 
Blogger january embers said...

...and it's prime....

I'm such a geek....

7:04 AM

 

Post a Comment

<< Home